Find your Yakushima with Camgo campervan

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. Where do I pick up the campervan ?

We are operating at Anbo town in Yakushima.
You can get further information at the location box at the Anbo town.
We provide vehicle delivery in the Anbo area for free(Port of Anbo and Bus stop of Anbo-gocho.).
We provide vehicle delivery in Yakushima airport and Miyanoura area (Port of Miyanoura and center of Miyanoura-town) for 1,100JPY/one way.

Q. Where do I return my campervan to?

At Anbo town area.
Pick up location or you can pre-arranged to any place anywhere in Anbo area for free delivery.
We provide a vehicle drop off in Yakushima airport and Miyanoura area (Port of Miyanoura and center of Miyanoura-city) for 1,100JPY/one way.

Q. What is the cancellation charge?

If cancelation occurs, there is no refund of the booking deposit.Please check at the cancellation policy.

Q. What kind of driver license do I need?

You need category B or D international driver's license.
The license must be valid in Japan to drive a rented vehicle.
Please check the information page : international driver's license
Driver's licenses issued by Germany, France, Switzerland, Belgium, Slovenia, Monaco or Taiwan must be able to simultaneously present a passport and a Japanese translation of driver’s license.
A Japanese translation of the driver's license must be issued by the respective country’s embassy or consulate in Japan or by the Japan Automobile Federation (JAF). JAF web page

Q. What kind of optional amenities do you have?

You have Chair , FM transmitter ,USB port , Lamp ,Map of Japan in english ,Pillows, Blanket, Table,Portable gas stove, Pot, Pans,Chopping board, Cutlery, Dishes, Can opener etc.All provided free of charge.(Tent-application required)
We offer to bedding fee 2,000yen per rental time for Tent and bedding.

Q. Do I Need Insurance to Rent a Car?

Obligatory insurance costs an additional 1,100JPY per day.See our insurance information.

Q. How can I return a car?

When returning the rented car, you must return it with a full fuel tank. You are requried to show us the receipt from the gas station or other proof of purchase.